Scott L. Tucker, M.D.
Scott L. Tucker, MD graduated magna cum laude and received his medical degree in 1982 from the University of Missouri, Columbia, MO. where he was also elected to the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. He then completed his general surgery internship at North Carolina Baptist Hospital in Winston Salem, North Carolina and his residency in Plastic Surgery at North Carolina Baptist Hospital followed by a Plastic Surgery fellowship at Rancho Los Amigos, University of Southern California.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- North Carolina Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- North Carolina Surgical Society
- North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons (Past President)
- Southeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons