Scott L. Tucker, M.D.
Dr. Scott L. Tucker graduated with his medical degree in 1982 from University of Missouri, Columbia, M.D. He then completed his general surgery internship at North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Winston Salem, North Carolina. Continuing his education, Dr. Tucker completed his residency in Plastic Surgery at North Carolina Baptist Hospital. Dr. Tucker then completed a Plastic Surgery fellowship at Rancho Los Amigos, University of Southern California.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- North Carolina Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- North Carolina Surgical Society
- North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons (Past President)
- Southeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons