Smartlipo TriPlex™ permanently melts away fat in just one treatment.
Do you have love handles, bat wings, muffin tops, saddlebags or jowls that don’t respond to exercise and diet? They all improve dramatically using Smartlipo TriPlex, with minimal downtime and less pain than traditional liposuction alone. Because Smartlipo actually tightens tissue1, you don’t have to worry about dimpling and sagging afterward.
- Tighten tissue
- Permanently destroy fat cells
- Improve your overall body shape
- Return to work in a couple of days
- Find out your skinny jeans are too big
- Listen to endless compliments from friends and family
- Love how you look
Smartlipo TriPlex is the most advanced laser assisted lipolysis system available. This unique technology safely delivers the optimal blend of three laser wavelengths for better fat removal and enhanced tissue tightening.
5 Reasons to ask for Smartlipo TriPlex by name:
- It’s proven. Smartlipo is the #1 choice of physicians around the world.
- It’s less invasive. As a minimally invasive procedure, Smartlipo does not carry the risks and expense associated with more invasive surgery.
- It’s safer. As the only laser assisted lipolysis with intelligent delivery systems, Smartlipo is built with safety and consistency in mind.
- It’s effective. Smartlipo is supported by eight years of clinical studies.
- It’s the most trusted. Smartlipo is the most widely accepted and clinically studied laser-assisted lipolysis system available today. With a 94% patient approval rate2, it inspires total confidence.
This laser-assisted lipolysis procedure is performed using a small cannula (or tube) about the size of the tip of a pen, which is inserted under the skin. The laser delivers energy directly to the fat cells through the cannula, causing them to rupture. The liquefied fat is then gently suctioned out. New collagen is produced, resulting in tissue tightening. The three laser wavelengths contained in Smartlipo TriPlex allow your physician to customize treatments based on the nature of your concerns.
First, both treatments remove fat, but unlike Smartlipo TriPlex, conventional liposuction can leave behind loose skin. Second, because local anesthetic is typically used with Smartlipo treatments (instead of general anesthesia), you’re awake during the procedure—that’s a real plus, leading to a faster, easier recovery. Smartlipo TriPlex can also create a high definition, sculpted look by defining waistlines in women and abdominal muscles in men (six pack).
Smartlipo TriPlex is a minimally invasive procedure which usually requires only local anesthesia. Some light bruising can occur, but you’ll be able to return to normal activities within a day or two.
The best candidates for Smartlipo are women and men who are not significantly overweight, but have accumulated fat deposits—such as love handles, flabby upper arms, excess neck or facial fat or fat on the lower torso. A consultation with a Smartlipo physician can provide you with the best information.