Hampton A. Howell, M.D.
Hampton A. Howell, MD graduated magna cum laude from Virginia Tech with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and a minor in Chemistry, receiving his medical degree from Wake Forest University School of Medicine. He completed his general surgery and formal plastic surgery residency training at the Grand Rapids/Michigan State University program, which included Butterworth Hospital, Blodgett Medical Center, and Saint Mary's Mercy Medical Center.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Medical Staff President - Medical Park Hospital, 2014
- Section Chief - Medical Park Hospital, 2012-present
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery